Muni Market Resilience: why the sell side headcount matters In the not-too-distant past, various market observers predicted a wave of municipal bond defaults in 2011; the famous ex-bank analyst Meredith Whitney went further than most, expecting ‘hundreds of billions of dollars worth’ [of defaults] in the past year. This, of course, would have caused a […]
RBS restructuring plays on its strengths in capital markets Tricumen reviews the restructuring announced by Royal Bank of Scotland on 12 January 2012 and compares the bank’s profitability in the main FICC areas with those of Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, and UBS.
Revenue & VIX Many of the banks we cover state ‘volatility’ (or the lack of it) as the reason for underperformance and/or higher cost of hedging. It would take a brave analyst to predict that ‘volatility’ will diminish anytime soon so we wonder: are any of ‘our’ banks unusually effective at generating revenue in these […]
Brief overview of Tricumen Limited
Performance of the Top 11 Investment Banks in 3rd Quarter 2011 Tricumen today publishes its Investment Banking sector update for 3Q 2011, comprising granular analysis of product revenue for the Top 11 global Investment Banks.
An article featuring Tricumen’s work with BT plc to help define the needs of traders and salespeople for the next generation of dealer board.
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Review 3Q19/9m19
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Review 2Q19/6m19
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Results Review 1Q19
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Results Review 4Q18 / FY18
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Results Review 3Q18 / 9Q18
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Results Review 2Q18 / 6m18
- Sector: Wholesale Banking Results Review 1Q18